"Pinning" the Old Fashioned Way

Wednesday, May 13, 2015


I have to admit that I love Pinterest just as much as the next person (my For The Home board alone has over 3k pins!), but I still have a complete love for the good ol' bulletin board.



I have one in my workspace and it's probably one of my favourite elements in the little nook of mine.  It's ever changing but typically it's full of inspiring words, gorgeous spaces from magazines, crafts made by the kids, colour palettes that I'm particularly fond of and projects that I'm working on (look closely and you'll see a sneak peek of my plans for the basement makeover & kiddo 1's room).




It's a standard cork board (it was hubs' when he lived at home) that I gave a quick update to by painting the frame in a high gloss white paint.  I added a decorative wooden ornament that I picked up from Home Depot and once again, sprayed in a high gloss white paint, above the bulletin board for a little extra detail.



How about you?  Do you still have a bulletin board aka inspiration board that you use?


Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas