Well That Caught My Eye...

Friday, May 15, 2015

Hey friends!

So excited that we are heading into our first long weekend of the year!  It also just happens to be our anniversary weekend (12 years!).  Here are a few things that caught my eye this week:


I'm SO excited to share that the Poppy Barley team will be back in the Toronto area for a fabulous pop up event!  I'm beyond thrilled with my Foxhunt boots and I'm positive that their new collection will be a huge hit!  Be sure to book your fitting appointment and to stop by to see it all!  It's super exciting because the team will be bringing the full product line with them (typically you can see a small selection of sample product if you live in the Toronto area).  Find out more about the event here.

A few other things that caught my eye this week:

And lastly, our basement makeover is coming along nicely!  We are almost done and I can't wait to share more pics of it with you!  Here's a sneak peek:


Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

Cheers,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas