J.Crew and Coach Fall/Winter 2015 Collections

Friday, February 20, 2015

Do you dream of attending #NYFW?  I do, so sooooo much.  Even if it's just a matter of standing outside photographing the show's attendees entering and departing the buildings.  Yes, seriously.  Now I know that that may sound crazy, but just think about who you'd see if you did just that.  Groups of talented fashion icons, celebrities, writers, bloggers and more.  It would be inspiration overload, I'm telling you!

I was pretty darn pleased when I received some gorgeous shots of the Coach and J.Crew Fall/Winter looks that were presented at #NYFW and of course, sharing them with you is the right thing to do.

Here are a few of my favourites from Coach:







The variety of sweaters and coats, so good.  Bound to keep us ladies fashionable during the cooler months, when bundling up is oh-so necessary!

I'm always so excited to see what J.Crew will be offering and this girl, who typically shies away from the colour yellow, is surprisingly excited to see this colour making a big appearance in their Fall/Winter Collection!  Have a peek:









The tassels on the shoes, the outfits that mix both casual & dressy, the sweaters, knits, tweed and flattering lines, I just love it all!

I'm slightly fearful of what my bank account is going to look like come fall! Ha!  But seriously, a round of applause to both Coach and J.Crew, well done!

You can view the entire J.Crew Women's collection here and the Coach Collection here.

So, which outfits or pieces are you loving?

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas