Coming Soon and Fresh Blooms

Thursday, February 26, 2015

You guys!  I'm SO excited about the coming weeks, it's not even funny!

Yesterday I photographed a tablescape that I'm working on for Leon's.  I am bursting at the seams with this little secret and can't wait to share more.  Until then, here are a few pieces that were included in the tablescape.  And remember, be sure to follow the hashtag #helloyellow on social media for lots of sneak peeks!  More to come, I promise, and soon too!


We enjoyed some a.o.k. weather this past week and took advantage by heading to the hill for some tobogganing fun.  This time, I didn't wear my snow-pants which was a big mistake.  There is no fun in standing and watching, no matter how delicious the tea is! ha!


One great thing about shooting a tablescape is the leftover florals!  And there is nothing better than having fresh flowers scattered around the house (as much as I love my faux blooms, the real deal is especially beautiful).  I love placing flowers on the kitchen counter, next to the stove:


I hope you're all enjoying a wonderful week so far and keeping warm!  These chilly temps are something else!  Come on spring!

Cheers,

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas