Weekend Comfy-Casual Outfit

Monday, September 22, 2014


We had a weekend full of birthday parties and catching up on house chores, my go-to look for these sorts of days is comfy-casual.  I've had this cardigan for years....I should honestly start to look for a back up for the day that this one calls it quits and it starts unravel! ha!  I picked up these espadrilles on clearance at Old Navy and honestly love them!  Run, don't walk to Old Navy to see if you can nab a pair and while you're at it, their flip flops are fabulous and on sale as well!



I am still trying to recoup from my weekend in Toronto.  I'm exhausted both physically and mentally, but it's all good stuff, so I'm trying to not complain.  None the less, exhaustion is exhaustion, no matter what the cause, so I enjoyed taking a casual approach to the weekend.

I promise I am going to get to recapping BlogPodium.  I'm finding it so hard to write everything out...hoping for an "aha" moment and then done and done.

What did you get up to this past weekend?

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. Dynamite has a really similar cardigan in there stores right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweater!! I have a drape-y grey one from Joe Fresh that I live in this time of year.

    I'm having the same struggle recapping BlogPodium! How to put so much into one post?? Hopefully something will come to me this week haha

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas