BlogPodium 2014 - What I'm Looking Forward To

Thursday, September 4, 2014


I can hardly believe that BlogPodium is next week!  This will be my second time attending Canada's only conference for Design and Lifestyle Bloggers.  I'm so excited to be back in Toronto for this wonderful, inspiring and super fun conference....I can't wait!  I just hope that these allergy eyes are a thing of the past by then! ha!

The tentative schedule is looking mighty fine and I'm pretty sure I know which seminars I'd like to attend, but who knows what will end up happening the day of!  I'm so so so looking forward to meeting new friends and reuniting with some of the amazing ladies that I've already met.

I'm also really really really looking forward to listening to the Keynote Panel speak.  Just look at the amazing trio:

Scott McGillivray, Monika Hibbs and BlogPodium's Co-Founder, Jennifer Flores.  I mean, seriously, that is a whole lot of talent!  I have no doubt that these three along with the absolutely hilarious moderator, Leigh-Ann Perrault, will have the room completely inspired and ready to tackle any blogging dream(s) they have once they are done speaking.

Of course, I am taking full advantage of being back in the big city!  I hope to get in some shopping, some meetings and some sight seeing.  Always fun visiting Toronto!

Are you going?

Cheers,

7 comments:

  1. Eeeek, please keep us posted! Looks like a fabulous time!! Have fun! Xo, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I love the purple purse by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are going Julie!

    I was hoping to make it to BlogPodium as well (I'm in Grimsby the night before for my Art exhibition opening) but it's not looking great right now. I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to meeting you, Julie! Happy travels to the big ol' city.
    Jordana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to meeting you, Julie! Happy travels to the big ol' city.
    Jordana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I wish I could go. (I'm in Atlanta) It's a little too late to plan a trip to Canada now, lol! Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas