It's Tree Time. Well, Almost.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013


When we first came to look at this house, I gasped the minute I saw the peaked ceiling in the living room and no word of a lie said "we can get a tall Christmas tree".  I've always dreamt of having a tall tree in front of a window at the front of the house. I don't know where the dream stems from, but I would have purchased this house for that reason alone!  Just so happens that we fell in love with the rest of the house too.  Bonus.

Anyhow, the furniture has been rearranged and though I'm not loving the new layout all that much, I'm sure my feelings will change the minute the tree is up, which will happen this week. Giddy up!

Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. We put our tree in the same spot and it is one of my favorite things about Christmas. Happy decorating!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas