The Finer Details. Creative Styling You Can Be Inspired By.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

You know I have a fond appreciation for the ladies behind Charlie Ford Vintage.  As far as I'm concerned, they can do no wrong.  They create the perfect mix of vintage and newness and I'm all over it!

I get that not everyone has a huge budget when it comes to decorating, I'm right there with you.  This is where being creative can really help keep you on track.  Using vintage pieces such as milk glass, crystal (you can find it for cheap if you keep your eyes open), tea sets, silver can really add a lot of bang for your buck.

See more ways to display trophies on their blog.

Cheers,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas