My First Ever Visit To West Elm Did Not Dissapoint. Why You Need To Visit.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013


While in Toronto for Blogpodium, I had the pleasure of meeting up with Neil at his West Elm store.  Neil is the super fabulous manager at Atlantic Ave location, who I've been wanting to meet in person ever since we connected via twitter (gotta love twitter).


Despite being swamped with work, Neil took the time to give me a tour of the store and filled me in on all of the happenings.  Honestly you guys, I'm so glad I had a chance to visit & now more than ever, I'm a huge fan of this company.


I absolutely love how West Elm supports artists by incorporating their work into the West Elm line of products.  I love that they are eager to work with Etsy & bloggers in various ways.  It is such a unique company, one that really loves to engage with the public and the creative in a way that sets them apart from the rest.

I have to admit that this was my very first time ever stepping foot in a West Elm store and boy, oh boy, was I ever impressed.

The styling was perfect:



The merchandise looked even better in person than it does online.  To finally see many of the pieces in person was such a treat.  Their popular hive & fin vases were beautiful.


And I couldn't help but notice the gorgeous inlay on this table:


These marble pillows were stunning, to the point that I think I even said so out loud in a not so subtle way (thanks for not kicking me out, Neil! ha!).


I adored this artwork:



and you'll be happy to know their couches not only look superb but they are comfortable too


There's a lot going on at this location, so many great pieces.  If you have a chance to visit a West Elm store, I say go for it. You will not be disappointed!

Cheers.
 

4 comments:

  1. I love West Elm too! We have one here in Vancouver but even though I am in the burbs and it is quite a drive, it is a treat to visit! I think I could move in :) Isn't Neil fabulous? I met him when I was in Toronto for last year's Blogpodium. He lent me a portable iPhone charger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave store! I absolutely love West Elm. I've dragged my fiance there so many times and now he knows it's pretty much mandatory every time we go downtown. He's learned to love it as well (insert evil laugh)... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love going there, love love love. And I thought the manager was Carlos, maybe he left? that's a bummer he was sooooo nice to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my fave stores and apparently my hubs, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas