A Birthday, A Show and A Conference. It's Gonna Be A Big Week.

Monday, September 16, 2013

You guys, this is going to be such a big week!

Kiddo one will be turning nine, nine. Oh.my.goodness. He's going to be nine.  I can't even wrap my head around that.

Blogpodium is this weekend! Again. Oh.my.goodness.  You guys, I'm looking forward to this weekend so very much. I can't wait to meet so many people who I truly admire.  I can't wait to be inspired and I can't wait to go from blogging as a hobby to blogging for reals. Yes. For reals.  And of course, I can not wait to meet Sarah Richardson.  The Sarah Richardson.  You guys, honestly, this is a dream come true.  I've admired Sarah's work from her Room Service days.  This is such a big deal to me!

Speaking of Sarah, another reason this week is pretty darn awesome is because.....she's back!  Yup, that's right.  Get ready HGTV friends, some fab design tv is returning.

Sarah's new show, Real Potential, will air this Thursday with two back to back episodes.  You better believe I will no only be watching it (while drinking a glass of wine and eating tostitos...my fav combo) but I will also be recording it because it's bound to be that good!


I will be running around looking for a few last minute pieces to complete my outfits for this weekend.  What to wear has been a big decision, but at the end of the day, I just want to feel comfortable.  So I'm not straying too far my from usual.  Gap & Banana Republic totally came to the rescue.  This polka dot blazer may or may not be worn this weekend...wink wink.



What an awesome week this is gonna be!  Happy Monday.

Cheers,

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to Blog Podium & to meeting you too!
    {www.thepinkzipper.blogspot.ca} Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, yay, yay! SO excited too!! Can't wait to meet you, Julie. Love the blazer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to finally meet you in person Julie!! And I totally love the polka dots ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So looking forward on meeting you Julie!! Love the blazer! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas