BlogPodium, Here I Come!

Thursday, August 1, 2013


Oh.
Yes.
I.
Am.

I'm so excited about this.  Things are moving along nicely over here and it's time for me to take a leap of faith and pursue blogging, it's what works best with our totally unpredictable military life.  Little J will be going to school in the fall, which means that I will have time I need to make things happen.

I am in the midst of trying to figure out a game plan, but you can probably guess that the posts will have something to do with decorating & styling interiors along with inspirational spaces.  I also have to talk about fashion and beauty here and there....who doesn't love fashion inspiration.  September will be the start of something new over here at elliven.

So here goes nothing.  I'm excited to meet everyone and looking forward to a day full of inspiration!

Cheers,

6 comments:

  1. See you there, it will be nice to meet in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds cool. I am thinking of going to the Lucky Fabb conference this fall.

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there...but I gotta admit these days I'm wondering if I should be. My mojo took off on me... but maybe being around creative peeps like yourself may reinspire again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm going too - it will be nice to meet in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are already an amazing blogger and will love the business side since I gather you are very business savvy.
    Iv'e blogged professionally for 8 years and am now venturing out to do it for companies. It's very rewarding especially for a mum with young children. My twins are 8 now and it's the perfect time for me to get back into a different saddle! Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas