Star Wars, Drapes, Propellors and Peonies! A Photo Recap!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Whoaaaaaa, Nelly!  Here.I.Am!

Okay, I'm sorry, that was uncalled for.  Being gone for over a week.  You see, typically when hubs returns home after being gone for a long period of time, the first few weeks he's back are jam packed. Everyone is basically playing catch up, getting things that have been waiting for weeks to get done, done.  It's been a crazy couple of weeks!

I thought I'd start back with a little photo recap!

we've spent a few days now at our favourite spot. da beach! 

we road tripped to Ottawa for kiddo 2s bday to see the Star Wars Identities Exhibit....

Where we stood with the Dark Side....

and met with some old Trooper friends.

then we hopped on over to the airplane museum, the kids favourite spot (I love these vintage propellors).... 

Chris Hadfield's got nothing on us! 

Of course, we got some work done around the house....

the family room drapes are up and I'm one happy camper! Love, love, love them! 

Ikea solved my pillow dilemma in the living room....

my gorgeous Cozamia print is no longer leaning, it's finally up and I'm in love! 

And now, we are following the dogs lead and putting our feet up for a few days.  It's been a blast and we've gotten a lot accomplished but we are beat!

one of his favourite spots to rest!

So, what have you been up to?  How's summer treating you so far?

Cheers,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas