Weekend Love

Friday, February 24, 2012

Well, I've now been battling what I'm calling a "weird cold" since Sunday.  It feels as though it's lingering, but not really getting worse.  All I want to do is curl up in a ball in bed....something I very rarely want to do, so that's how I know I'm not feeling like myself.

Oh well, this too shall pass.

One thing that is making me smile everyday is seeing this sign outside our house.  Yes, indeed.


We sold our house on Sunday, five short days after listing it. Everything was finalized on Tuesday.  I can't even tell you how thankful we are.  The market here is pretty hot, it is definitely a sellers market, we are so lucky.

Now we move onto searching for a home in our soon to be new town.  I'm always on MLS checking to see what's new and can't wait to see which house we'll be calling home in a few short months.  Totally exciting.

And now, I shall go and sip some tea and catch up on blogs.  I wish you all a lovely weekend!

Cheers,
Julie

6 comments:

  1. Exciting!
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on selling your home! What new town will you be discovering?

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on selling your home and good luck on your new search!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owow Congrats are an order! So glad I stumbled across your blog, so much fun inspiration...I'll definitely be back! Hope you feel better soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, congratulations! It's so nice to get that stress over with. I hope everything goes well with the buying and the moving now! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much ladies! even though the sale happened quickly, it was pretty crazy stressful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas