Last Week.....

Thursday, February 2, 2012

After several years, I finally found a perfect use & place for a crystal ashtray that was handed down to us.

cuddled up with my one of my loves 

rocked one of the comfiest pairs of boots I own 

patched some walls (apparently the boys think that walls are barriers that need to be taken down)

washed the walls

and painted the walls (how do you like my painting pants?)

then I rewarded myself & the kids (for being so good while I painted) with some take out!

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. It's funny to realize that I have an ashtray like yours: it's from Villeroy & Boch, right? I use it for candies :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do you really? that's too funny! I'm not quite sure who made it, I'll check to see if there are any markings! hope you're enjoying a wonderful weekend and thanks for taking the time to comment!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas