Recap: Decor Purchases (With The Help Of Instagram)

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Last week I took some time to write out a list of items I wanted to buy to stage our home for when it goes on the market. I love love love to shop for the home.  I now have a clear plan and shopping list to keep my head from spinning!

Here are a few of the items I picked up via instagram (gotta love instagram you can find me under the name elliven).

 decorative grass for "his" bedside table

vase and florals for "her" bedside table

a few items that turned into....

this and....

this (this one is now in the downstairs bathroom)

a few floral touches

new iron decorative wall hanging (walls to be painted a slightly lighter colour)

I purchased the iron wall decor and the last set of florals from Pier 1, all other items were purchased at the Superstore.

I'll continue to share pics here on the blog, so stay tuned!

Cheers,

11 comments:

  1. Love the flowers and that wall accent on the last picture!

    http://intoxicatedchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, May I download that snapshot and make use of it on my personal weblog? on Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy you because of your whole labor on this site. Gloria enjoys doing internet research and it’s really simple to grasp why. All of us hear all concerning the powerful form you convey great secrets through the web blog and in addition strongly encourage participation from some other people on the content and my daughter is actually understanding a great deal. Have fun with the rest of the new year. You are performing a really great job. buy Soundcloud plays

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this website because so much useful material on here : D. brand strategy agencies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont think Ive scan anything like this before. So good to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. nice one for starting this up. This site is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. Good job for bringing something new to the internet! branding agency

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to be one of the visitors on this awe inspiring web site . macbook device template

    ReplyDelete
  7. listed below are a couple of urls to internet websites we connect to for the fact we feel they really are really worth browsing[...]… app store screenshots

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am typically to blogging and i actually recognize your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your web site and maintain checking for brand new information. apple watch vector

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have beeing scouring the google for this information and simply needed to thank you for the post. BTW, simply off topic, how can I get a duplicate of this theme? – Thanks top front end developers

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. visit this website

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas