Tops With Beautiful Sleeves

Monday, September 10, 2018


Flutter sleeve, bell sleeve, pleated sleeve or even puffed sleeve (hello fellow Anne of Green Gables fans! lol), I will forever fall for a top that has a great sleeve!

I'd say that the primary reason that I love these style of tops is because I'm typically pairing them with jeans.   A top similar to the one above, or one of those in the round-up below, can immediately dress up a pair of jeans and that is totally my style!  I love to be fashionable, but comfortable too, these tops allow you to achieve both!
1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/ 7/ 8/ 9/ 10/ 11/ 12/

What style of tops do you typically gravitate towards?

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas