Our Weekend & A Down Jacket

Monday, March 6, 2017






jacket / jeans (similar) / shoes / sweater (old, n/a)

We escaped to the big city over the weekend and it was such a great getaway!  Though I'll be the first to admit that I'm finding it awfully hard to get into the swing of things today!

I've been searching for a great down jacket to wear under my shell for the past couple of weeks.  I felt pretty fortunate to find this one from Eddie Bauer on the clearance rack when I stopped by the store last week!  It was definitely a "start the car moment"!  I love that it's super lightweight and packable (I was able to stuff it into my tote bag while shopping the other day!).  I didn't want anything too bulky, so this totally fit the bill!  The colour wouldn't have been my first choice, but I fell in love with it immediately after trying the coat on.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Cheers,

SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas