Around Here Lately And A Gorgeous Kitchen

Friday, March 3, 2017

Hi!  I hope that you've enjoyed a wonderful week!  Things have been slightly busy here this week, but it's been all about spring, so I'm not complaining!  Here's a glimpse into what you'll be seeing on the blog in the coming weeks!



Did you see Rachel's gorgeous kitchen tour, featuring styling by Studio McGee?  Get ready to swoon!

This post gave me the push I need to look into changing a few things in my own kitchen.  I'd absolutely love to remove the above the stove microwave, but want to do it the right way!  So I'll be looking into this over the next couple of months.  I have a good list of projects written out, hopefully 2017 will be the year of getting things done!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Cheers,

SaveSave

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas