Talbots x NBCF

Monday, September 26, 2016













Today, I'm proud to be partnering with Talbots and the National Breast Cancer Foundation to support their campaign, which runs from Sept 26th through the month of October.  They have come together once again to raise awareness and funds for the NBCF a worldwide organization.  This year they have designed a gorgeous Blanket Wrap.  20% of the net proceeds of any wrap purchased will benefit the NBCF.

You can find myself and other bloggers sharing our styled blanket wrap on Instagram.  Simply search for the #TalbotsxNBCF hashtag.

Have a lovely Monday, friends.

Cheers,
Julie
**Talbots kindly provided me with the pieces, however all opinions are completely my own**
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

5 comments:

  1. The scarf looks great, Julie, and I'm happy to read how Talbots is supporting the NBCF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, J! It's an honour to be a part of such an incredible campaign.

      Delete
  2. replica bags delhi fake gucci a4r63u6b84 replica bags near me replica bags from china fake hermes l0j16w8r66 replica bags korea my response t5t28w7m76 fake louis vuitton replica bags paypal o2b30c2f96

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas