Quick and Easy Frame DIY

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Hey hey!

So we survived the first day back to school.  The kids had a wonderful first day and I knocked a slew of to-do's off of my list!  Holla!

I wanted to share a super quick way to add a little detail to your frames.  I am using these frames in our master bedroom makeover, they were lacking a little something before this little DIY.  Instead of purchasing new frames, I picked up a bag of these lovely corner braces.  I believe they are meant to go on the corner of boxes, but they work perfectly on the corners of frames as well!



I'm so thrilled with the result, it's exactly what I was looking for!  You can buy a package of four for under $6

As much as I'd love to share them in place, you'll have to wait until the full room reveal!  Coming soon, I promise!  Until then, be sure to follow along on Instagram for sneak peeks, like this one!



Cheers,
Julie

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas