Switching It Up

Monday, August 22, 2016


Yesterday was a rainy day, so I snuck away for a bit to sew some new pillow covers for our master bedroom.  This room will be getting a long over due makeover in the coming weeks, which we are pretty darn excited about!

I ordered both the pink velvet (which is absolutely delicious!) and patterned grey fabric from Tonic Living.  If you're not wanting to sew the covers yourself, you can order them pre-made from Tonic Living as well!  I've had my eye on that pink velvet for what feels like forever, it's honestly so incredible!

If you're considering sewing your own pillow covers, I say go for it!  I like this tutorial for zippered pillows.

Have a great week, friends!

Cheers,
Julie
SaveSaveSaveSave

3 comments:

  1. I love what you sewed! It's so funny because I just sewed some new pillows for our living room and used the same tutorial. I couldn't believe how easy it was, so now I'm itching to make more. Thanks for the link to a new fabric source for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that grey pattern fabric! Looks great on a pillow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas