Pretty Pleats

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Happy weekend!  We are in the midst of redecorating two rooms in the house in collaboration with Leon's (!!!!). I'm pretty darn excited and as per usual, unable to keep from sharing sneak peeks.  So hop on over to my Instagram page if you want to see the changes.  I have to say that the changes to the family room are pretty crazy!  But in a good way of course.

I'm probably going to lose friends by saying this, but here I go....though I'm sad for summer to be over and that the kids will soon be heading back to school, I'm starting to itch for fall with all of the fall previews that are being sent my way!  I'm pulling together some looks to share o the blog soon, here's a soon to be favourite, I'm sure!

Cheers,
Julie
SaveSave

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas