Weekend Recap

Monday, July 18, 2016


I'm still trying to find a good balance of work and play during summer break.  It's pretty hard to resist the temptation of kicking your feet up and hanging out with the kids outside all day!

I don't work at my desk as regularly during the summer months.  I find myself working in either the kitchen, or in the dining room or living room.  I'm probably in my office once or twice a week during the summer!  But it works, so no complaining!

Last weekend we made it out to the beach, our favourite spot!  A few hours at the beach can do wonders!


current favourite beach/summer dress - Roxy purchased from Sportchek (currently on sale!)

Today it's back to reality, as we head into a busy week.  But part of me is already counting down to when we once again find ourselves in the backyard sipping on lemonade and playing a game of badminton!


Hope you all enjoyed a fantastic weekend!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas