5 Ways to Add Pink to Your Decor

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of the colour pink.  I've loved it for as long as I can remember.  Pink and grey together = even better.  Honestly, it's been a colour that I've been drawn to for years.  I think pink screams happiness, effectively brightens up and breaths life into a space and all in all, it's just a colour that I don't see myself removing from our home (or my wardrobe) anytime soon!

So here are a few ways that I love to incorporate or add pink to our home:

1- Rugs



2- Accents/Accessories



3- Pillows


4- Art

5- Flowers

Books and dishes (on display) can also add a fun touch of pink to a space!  So tell me, are you a fan of pink?

Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. I love the subtle touch of accessories when it comes to favorite color. A crowded home needs a delicate approach.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas