Down River

Wednesday, June 29, 2016








A few weeks ago, the kids took part in their very first fishing derby (we bought all of their gear at Canadian Tire ).  To be quite honest, it was only their second time ever fishing!  I have fond memories of fishing when I was kid.  I loved it and still do.  I find it rather peaceful and I'm thrilled that the kids enjoy casting rods just as much as we do.

We trekked down to the river last weekend and stood in the water for a few hours casting and casting again.  The water kept us nice and cool and the kids did a great job.  I have a feeling that we'll be spending much of our summer break right here!

Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. Oh, such a great moment! Missing my dad! This post brings back a lot of great memories. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas