Snow Day

Thursday, December 31, 2015







Friends!  How are you?  I hope the holidays have been treating you well!  We have been enjoying a lovely holiday thus far.  Lots of relaxing and taking the days as they come.  It's absolutely wonderful to have no agenda and to be able to truly relax with our entire gang together.

Do you have any big plans for NYE?  We will be hanging out here at home and I'm excited that we can have a bbq thanks to the somewhat warm temps.  We did get a good amount of snow the other day, so the ground is now covered in a blanket of the white stuff, but it's not too chilly.  I love a fresh layer of snow!  Can't wait to go tobogganing!

This year was absolutely amazing.  I'm thankful for all of the opportunities that came my way and for the friendships I made.  I have to say that I'm really looking forward to the New Year.  I have some projects to finish and new ones to start.  Bring on 2016!

I also wanted to take a minute to thank you.  Thank you for reading and following along.  It means the world to me that you take the time to keep up to date on what's happening here at Elliven Studio.

Happy New Years, friends!  Make it a good one!

Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. The pink brightens everything up, doesn't it? Happy new year, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great coat! And great choice in scarf, the pink really pops against the grey.
    Happy new year, Julie! All the best to you and your family in 2016. 🎉😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work!
    pikdo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas