Cable-knit Cardigans & Red Toques

Monday, December 14, 2015


Did you guys catch my Gifts for Her post?  If so, then you know that I've been secretly wanting a cable-knit cardigan for some time now.  Well, Gap had a lovely sale and the exact style of cardigan that I've been looking for, so I bit the bullet and placed an order!











We trekked down to the river for an afternoon walk this past weekend, and the cardigan was perfect!  I paired with this infinity plaid scarf and red toque.  I've had my eye on this red toque from Chapters for a while now.  I love how it adds a fun (and festive) pop of colour to outfits!

Have a wonderful Monday!

Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. Such a good cardi! Love your style Julie.

    I've had my eye out for a cable knit sweater - I have one coming in the mail so we'll see if it's as good as it looked online #fingerscrossed

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas