These Moments....

Monday, December 8, 2014


A few weekends ago we went for a walk along the river, something that we haven't done in quite some time, turns out, it was more than just what I needed.  It's amazing what happens when you are surrounded by nature, your mind seems to be at ease and you can truly enjoy the moment.  It sure did make me realize how consumed I can get with the internet, my phone and such.

Though I've been pulling out decorations for the upcoming holidays for a few weeks now,  I'm not planning any holiday home tour posts.  Time just isn't on my side or perhaps focus has shifted a bit.  But I will continue to share some snippets of festive corners throughout the home like thisthis and this.  Up next will be our "big" tree in the living room!

We are looking forward to start our holiday baking this year, some peppermint bark, sugar cookies, shortbread and more are on the menu!  So much fun!

Do you have some baking traditions?  I'd love to hear!

Cheers and have a lovely week!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl. Enjoy time with your family. I'm still loving seeing your candy cane marshmallows and peppermint bark, though!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas