Making Me Smile.

Friday, December 12, 2014

Well, that was a quick week!  Shall we talk Christmas shopping?  Have you started?  Some people don't start until mid December, I can't do that...it would honestly stress me out! ha!  Truth.  We managed to finish up most of our shopping this week, just a few little items to grab and then that's that!

A few things that made me smile this week:

I placed some of the kid's artwork in the frames on the staircase, I love displaying their masterpieces and I love how much they enjoy seeing them all framed.


Wednesday morning we woke up to some fresh snow and a beautiful pink sky.  Snapped that!


And finally, a little refresh in the entry!  I ordered this gorgeous print (the one on the end) from Anna With Love's New York collection.  Have you seen the collection?  If not, you will want to....check it out here. (First print by Leigh Viner, found here)


Have a lovely weekend, friends!

Cheers,

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas