On Repeat: Mind Over Matter by Young The Giant

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

As I mentioned in Monday's post, hubs and I went to Toronto to see the Kings of Leon perform at the Molson Ampitheatre (it was such an awesome concert!).  One of the bands that opened for them was Young The Giant, who I didn't know I knew until they sang Mind Over Matter.

You guys, I've no joke, had this song playing on repeat ever since.  I'm pretty sure that hubs is ready to kick the speakers out the window (I kid, he'd probably throw them to not injure his foot, haha).  Anyhow, because I'm loving it so much, it's worthy of a post.

Enjoy!


Cheers,
 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas