Pretty Friday.

Friday, February 22, 2013


Friends, how's it going? What's happening? Good week? Happy Friday!

We have no big plans for this weekend. I imagine we'll be going on some family hikes and explorations, so fun.

Now that the family room scheme is all done (by the way, I loooove it), it's time to start sourcing some of the items.  While I'm doing that, I'm going to start plugging away at the living room & dining room design.

The photo above is one of the inspiration photos that I've pinned.  A touch of glam, a touch of fabulosity!  (those stools have GOT to happen).

We already have two chairs, an off white leather couch and that amazing gold mirror. Along with a few other pieces.  The colour scheme will be pulled from the carpet that was given to us by hubs parents (father in law bought while on a trip to Turkey).

I started to tackle the room yesterday and was able to get a bit done, but alas, I had to shut the computer and walk away.  It just wasn't coming together the way I had hoped.

One thing I'm hoping for is to call this Bernhardt table mine.  Please don't let it be ridiculously expensive.

With that, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas