A Week: Outfits and happenings

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy Tuesday!  This week is the first week that I am able to legitimately wear boots, which of course, makes me happy.  I love boot season.  We swapped out the summer flowers in our gardening pots for fall ones and the slow cooker is being dusted off.  It's officially fall and I'm loving it!

I have to say that I'm really impressed with the tops that I recently purchased from Old Navy.  The addition of print and light weight fabric tops to my closet has made me content.  I didn't realize how much I needed this.  It's nice to have found my style, at least I think I've found it!

Here are a few outfits from this past week and a few other happenings:

polka dots for our Costco shopping trip, oh, and crazy hair.... 

I have to say that this is one of my most recent favourite outfits. comfy. top can be found here 

I have never been much of a baker, but when I saw this recipe, I knew it would be perfect for kiddo one's 8th bday

finished and absolutely delicious! I will be doing more baking, I can tell you that! 

le sigh...this mirror. I love it. can't wait to get a pair of chairs for the living room and then we'll hang it up. 

sunglasses.  that is all. 

oh, hello boots.  first time wearing them this season, I love these boots. hidden wedge and really comfortable. similar pair here.

I almost never tuck my shirts in, ever.  today, I did.

Cheers.
 

7 comments:

  1. Hey Julie, how are ya? Just wanted to say I love the case in all your pics...you and it look great! Hope you dont mind me posting one of them on my blog! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen! Thanks so much for your kind words and for stopping by :) You made my day by using one of the photos, such a nice surprise! I truly love the case, it's SO "me". Perfect! Have a good one.

      Delete
  2. I love the picture of you baking at home :)

    I've just discovered your blog thanks to Made By Girl and I'll definetely stay !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wholesalers offer the best deals for bulk buying. wholesale t-shirts

    ReplyDelete
  4. click this Full Article have a peek at this site Find Out More you can try this out you can try these out

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas