Weekend Recap

Monday, November 28, 2011

Friends!  So, how was your weekend? Did you get up to much?  The kids didn't have school on Friday, so we had a long weekend, which is always nice.

Thought I'd do a little weekend recap with the help of instagram!

Here we go....


We woke up to a good amount of snow on Saturday, it was a nice treat!





The kids and I decided to make some delicious sugar cookies on Saturday.  It was pretty darn messy, but so much fun!  I couldn't find the recipe that I normally use, so I gave this one from Allrecipes a try, they are good!


And the weekend wouldn't be complete with a little holiday movie watching now would it?  This is by far one of my fav holiday movies, I absolutely love it and this is definitely one of my favourite scenes!  Can you guess the movie?

Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your weekend looks PERFECT! The snow, the kiddies making christmas cookies, and Love Actually?! Dream weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm I have no idea what movie it but I know its a good one because HUGH is in it!!! LOVE hugh!!! Maybe is it Notting Hill?

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We advise every head of household or housewives once the termites are discovered in the house or signs of presence of wood crumbs under the doors and windows and mud pipes on the walls to contact immediately Dallah Jeddah and not to waste time that may cost you a lot. The article so you can communicate with us through them and you will find us immediately upon request.
    شركة مكافحة حشرات
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالرياض

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas