Red!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

I am now the proud owner of a new pair of amazingly gorgeous red patent leather heels. Oh my word, I didn't realize I would love them this much.

My Christmas party outfit is nearly complete, I now am on the hunt for the perfect clutch.  The shoes arrived at my doorstep yesterday and I quickly tore into the box.  They didn't have any shoes in the store I went to, so I had to order them in.  I was worried that they wouldn't be the right shade of red, but all my worries were out the window the minute I saw the shoes.

Take a peek:

Aren't they lovely?

A few of you lovelies guessed the dress that I have chosen.  I'm so glad I bought it when I did because it is now "temporarily unavailable" online.  Phew, that would have been bad!

Here is the dress I'll be wearing:



I'm beyond excited to get all dressed up.  Christmas parties are always so much fun and I'm sure this year will not dissapoint.

I hope you are all enjoying a lovely weekend.

Cheers,

8 comments:

  1. smokin'! bring out the fire hose! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are both spectacular choices... you'd better share a picture once you get yourself all dolled up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect outfit Julie! love the pop of color with those fabulous shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit combination! Red heels are my favorite for the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will be drop-dead gorgeous!! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ladies, you are honestly the best! thank you for your kind words. I've never worn this style of dress nor have I ever owned a pair of red heels, so I'm very excited to wear this outfit! I'll be sure to take and share some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. please please have someone take a photo of you!! You are going to look fantastic, I need to see!! great pics. I knew that was the dress as soon as i saw it, it screams your name :)
    have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all shoes but red shoes are absolutely the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas