A Touch of Green

Thursday, September 22, 2011

First, a very big thank you to the lovely Naina from Style'n for the warm mention about my shop!  If you aren't familiar with Naina's blog, head on over there right now, it's fabulous.  Great accessories, and beautiful fashion, a truly wonderful blog to read!

Green isn't normally a colour that I gravitate towards or use in my shop all that often, but I've been really digging it lately.  So when I spotted a gorgeous shade of green twill cotton in our local fabric store there was no doubt that I had to buy some and find a way to work it into the the shop!

I decided to pair it with pink, of course, pink being my "go-to" colour.  I have to say, that I'm beyond thrilled with the result of this colour combo, just wish I had purchased more of the green....





What do you think?

If you want to see more clutches that I've been working on or about to list, feel free to head on over to my flickr account!

I'm about to order a bunch of zippers, you can expect more bright and bold colours and a few new ones too.  As well as some more dark clutches like the green one above....all just in time for fall!

Cheers,

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas