Weekend Update

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hello, friends!  I apologize for the lack of posting the past couple of days.  I felt completely out or sorts last week, our first full week of school and with both kiddos going everyday.  It will be great once we get used to our new schedule.  Both kids are absolutely loving their teachers and classmates, so it should be a fun year!

With that, we had a great weekend here.  I finally got back to sewing, it's been too long!  I've added some new ruffle and sequins clutches to the shop, including one with a new colour combo for fall!

We also put up the vinyl herc I purchased a few months ago in our eldest sons room.  I have to admit that it was a little tricky, and there are a few wrinkles, but it still looks great and I'll definitely be purchasing more!

I'll leave you with a few pics....new clutches and of course, the herc!










Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. Very cute little bags! That last shot has made my morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! I'm glad that we finally got to hanging it, so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get this? I so want to get some. It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas