Summer Vacation!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hello friends!

So, how is summer treating you so far?  As you know, I've closed the shop for the month of August to relax and enjoy the lovely weather with my family. We just returned home after a week and a bit visiting our families back home.  We had a great trip and I thought I'd share a few pics from the drive (two 12 hour days each way...yes, 12 hrs!) and such with you!





My plan is to re-open the shop in September.  I have to admit that I haven't even stepped foot into my sewing room for a few weeks now, yup, I'm really taking a break.  Once I get back into the swing of things, you can expect some new clutches made with gorgeous fall coloured fabrics and a few new sizes.  I'm also going to see if I can get into a local craft show.  I love craft shows and this one was fun last year, so I'd love to do it again.  We'll see!

I will be posting every now and then during my break, I hope you stick with me!

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Julie! I've missed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the warm welcome Emm! It's great to be home, but I'm not too sure I'm quite ready to get back to reality just yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas