Mini Recap

Friday, August 19, 2011

This week was our first "back to reality" week with my husband returning to work after a four week vacation.  It feels good to slowly regain a bit of a routine, but I'm nowhere near ready to jump in 100%....I plan to drag this out just a little bit.

Our eldest is playing football this year for the first time (finally old enough).  He's been wanting to play for a while now, so to say that he's pretty excited would be a huge understatement.....he's ready to go!  His first game is this weekend, can't wait!


I also shared a photo on twitter of what I found on my doorstep mid week.......


And so it begins....

Oh, and this post by Sydney....just love her!

I hope you all enjoy a lovely weekend!

Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. Last time I checked it was August. That is insane! It only makes me hate Christmas more.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas