Bringing Ideas To Life

Friday, August 27, 2010

I have a sketch book and an idea book. I'm opening them, and bringing some of the ideas to life. It can be tough to choose which ones to go with first.....

I'm excited about the ones I've selected

I'm hoping to get a chance to go shopping this weekend without the kiddos (much easier) so that I can pick up some new materials. Some materials I have had in the shop for months now, I just never got around to using them.

If all goes according to plan (fingers crossed) I will have these items available shortly after the shop re-opening, which by the way is August 31st!

We are going for a hike with a great friend and her handsome little kiddo today. Should be loads of fun! Great weather, great chats, kids will get to run free.....doesn't get much better than that.

Enjoy your Friday!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas