Festive Cheer!

Tuesday, November 14, 2017




















Morning!

A few weeks ago I had a chance to preview Talbot's Holiday Collection.  I immediately fell in love with nearly all of the pieces!  The perfectly curated collection has so many beautiful festive options!  Today I'm featuring a few of those favourites, seen above.

I think a plaid top should be a staple in everyone's closet during the holiday season!  It just screams festive cheer!  You know I love my denim and these leggings are honestly one of the comfiest pairs of jeans I've ever owned!  The waist sits a little higher and the length is absolutely perfect (I went with petite).  I love dressing jeans up and down.  A classic pair of heels (with the sweetest bow detail on the back) is the perfect way to do just that!  Speaking of heels, I've never slipped my feet into a more comfortable pair! 

You truly can't ever go wrong with a grey wool coat - as it pretty much goes with everything, making it incredibly versatile in that it can easily be dressed up or down.  I can't tell you enough how thankful I am that there are petite sizes available.  The arm length of this coat is absolutely perfect, hitting right at my wrist, which I love love love!

I also wanted to share a fun campaign that Talbots is currently holding.  They asked me to share my favourite moment as part of their "Share The Moments" campaign!  I shared my one of my favourite holiday moments on Instagram, you can find the post here!

Before I go, here are a few more favourites from their holiday collection!  You can also view all of the new arrivals here!




Have a wonderful Tuesday, friends!

Cheers,

Talbots kindly provided me with the pieces worn in the post, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas