A Little Flare

Thursday, April 28, 2016


I've had a pair of flared jeans sitting in my closet for quite a few years.  And though I love them, I always found that their cut was just a tad off.  I spotted this pair from Gap and immediately threw them into my cart.

I'm also a huge sucker for peplum and ruffles.  When a top combines both of those details, sold.



I absolutely love how the jeans have a snug fit past the knee (vs beginning to widen at the knee).  I also find this cut to be much more flattering and totally makes your legs look longer (something that I definitely can use!).

The top easily dresses up a pair of jeans (which I wear nearly 99% of the time).  I can totally see it paired with a fabulous pair of distressed jeans and then the flared jeans would look absolutely amazing with a fantastic sweatshirt!

Versatility is key when it comes to the pieces that are in my closet and these two newest additions are making this mama super happy!

Cheers,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas