Blue Rug Love

Wednesday, February 10, 2016


In keeping with the family room & kitchen discussion,  I went out looking for a new rug the other day and at this point, I've fallen hard for this rug.  Part of me feels as though I've gone completely crazy and the other part of me feels as though I've found "the one"!

The idea of having a blue rug is something that is sitting really well with me and I love the shade of blue that is in this particular rug.  I also love that it has a few other colours mixed into the pattern.  Picturing it paired with a stunning teak credenza and I get the warm and fuzzies.  I do also like this one from Serena & Lily as well as this one from Lulu & Georgia.

The stone fireplace is fabulous but it is a large and demands attention.  I feel like the rug is the perfect balance.  Add in a tufted ottoman and we are good to go!

I'm taking my time and will continue my search for "the rug", but seriously, mad love for that one there.  I've pinned several more over in Pinterst, you can see them here.

Happy Wednesday, friends!

Cheers,

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas