Grey Coat & Stripes

Wednesday, November 18, 2015








coat // top // jeans // ring (c/o) // shoes

I absolutely love this time of year.  When there's enough of a chill in the air so that you need to layer, but not excessively so.  This coat caught my eye the minute I saw it.  I not only loved the light grey colour, but the high collar was what really reeled me in.

I'm so fond of this stunning ring by Leah Alexandra.  It's such a lovely piece that believe it or not, can be adjusted, so I can easily wear it on any finger.   The perfect accessory to any outfit!  If you haven't checked out her pieces, you must!  Her jewelry is just beautiful.

Happy Wednesday, friends!

Cheers,

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas