Decor Progress!

Friday, October 23, 2015

Happy Friday!

I've been planning on decorating our eldest son's room for months now, literally, months.  It's sad how good I am at procrastinating when my decor ideas include something that scares me.  What scared me this time?  Painting blue stripes on the wall.  Well, guess what?  They are done and goodness do we ever love them!  We picked a dark blue that has a hint of grey.  It's the perfect colour and changes so much (in a good way) during the day.  I definitely learned a few things about painting stripes and will share in a future post.

Today I'm off to search for some art.  Here's a little peek at the striped wall and the beautiful piece from Anewall that will most likely go above the bed.


I also tackled the gallery wall in the basement, yup, it's done!  That was the last element for the basement so now it's time to photograph the space and to share the basement reveal over at the Hello Yellow blog.  Speaking of which, have you been following along over there?  If not, you
must!  There is so much inspiration!


With that, have a lovely day and weekend and GO JAYS GO!

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. Love the stripes! That has to be the perfect shade of blue. Looking forward to your basement reveal. Have a good weekend, Julie! We're cheering for the Jays to win too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool interior. I love the stripes :)
    xx Fiona THEDASHINGRIDER.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas