Visiting BC

Wednesday, September 30, 2015


I've been to BC before, but only to Vernon, which is gorgeous but I couldn't wait to get back to BC and to finally visit Vancouver!  There are so many reasons to be jealous of to love Vancouver and I couldn't wait to take it all in first hand.

Of course, I was there for BlogPodium 2015, which was a huge success by the way and I promise to chat more about that later, but for today, I wanted to share a quick round up of the trip.  I find that it takes me a few days, perhaps a week to really digest everything after BlogPodium.  Lots of thoughts running through my head at this point, don't worry, I'm writing everything down so that I don't forget what I want to say!

Our first day was all about adjusting to the time change and taking in the hotel's surroundings.



On Friday we were lucky enough to visit The Cross Design for a BlogPodium welcome party.  The staff was amazing and the store was even more stunning in person!  I was hoping to get back to the store for another visit, but unfortunately I didn't get a chance.  There was just so much gorgeousness and those of you who are lucky enough to visit The Cross on a regular basis, I'm jealous!

Jennifer Flores, the founder of BlogPodium and Stephanie Volger co-owner of The Cross Design welcoming guests to the BlogPodium party.





Prior to The Cross Design party, we popped in to Butter Baked Goods.  I enjoyed the most delicious sandwich and the amazing decor!



Dajana and I trekked 12 kms (or was it 13, D?) around Stanley Park and throughout the city on Sunday.  The weather was absolute perfection and Dajana was such a joy to be around!  Afterwards, Dajana, Christine and I made it to Tacofino which was out of this world delicious! Yummy!




I had such a wonderful time and have returned home with a new perspective and I'm ready to set new goals.  The trip was so much fun.  I'm pretty tired and trying to get caught up on things around here, but I'm really looking forward to the coming months.

I promise to have a BlogPodium recap post up soon!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas