White on White Classics

Monday, August 3, 2015





Would you believe that this is the first pair of white jeans that I've ever owned?!  I know, craziness.  I was determined to find a great pair of white jeans and the minute I tried on this pair from Gap Factory, I knew that they were the ones!  I mentioned before that I'm all about white outfits this summer and this all white outfit is definitely a favourite!  I've been getting so much use out of this unbelievably gorgeous BRAVE Leather tote (not to mention a slew of compliments!).  It's just so practical, the perfect size and I love how easily I can access items that I'm carrying in it.  Of course, no outfit would be complete without a touch of pink, right?!






Giovana Tote - BRAVE Leather (c/o)//Jeans - Gap Factory//Top - Gap//Flats - Coach (old)//

Have a lovely day!

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. I can never get enough of white in the summer, so I love the idea of a monochrome look like this...so fresh & pretty!

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every bit of this outfit, Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas