Adding Print and Colour

Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm still trying to add more prints and colours to my outfits.  I'm a jean girl through and through, I wear them every day, no joke!  My favourite brand right now is Lucky Brand, they fit me perfectly and don't stretch a galore.  I'm excited to go shopping in Toronto after we move and to purchase some coloured jeans and pants with print.  It's on my "to do" list.

Here is a quick recap of some outfits from the last week.  Remember, you can see them right away if you're following me on twitter or instagram (@elliven)!


Have a lovely weekend friends!

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. You pair print and colors beautifully! Love the dots and stripes!!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend Julie!
    x, Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas