Delicious!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Well, the cooler weather has definitely arrived here in Winnipeg.  The afternoons aren't so bad, but I'm finding the mornings and evenings to be quite chilly.

Our eldest kiddo still has a few more football practices and games before the season is over.  We were out at the field for a 4:30pm game start this past Sunday, so I took the opportunity to make a deliciously yummy dinner using the slow cooker.


It's a really simple recipe and I highly recommend it (click on the link below the picture to go to the recipe). I substituted chicken stock for the beer, but otherwise I followed the recipe to a T.

The perfect meal for a cool fall/winter day!

Cheers and enjoy!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas