Summer Time!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Well, here we go!  I'm finally posting my summer clutch line!  I've been talking a lot about it lately, so it's nice to finally be able to get these listings up.

The line includes bright, bold colours and a nautical theme.

Here you go!





Will there be more? Yes!  A few more colours will be introduced throughout the month and I will be changing the colour combos up a bit.  I will also be adding my signature ruffle & sequin combo to a few clutches.

I'm hoping to have most of these listed by the end of the week!

Cheers,
 

2 comments:

  1. julie, they're fantastic! love the bright colours, and the pinstripes are perfect. yay you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm head over heels for your clutches! The navy blue nautical is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas