Lovely Pink!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just a quick post to show you the 2nd colour combo for the group listings!  I'm happy with how they turned out and have to say that I'm totally excited to see all of my design ideas come to life!



I just returned from the store with new shipping supplies, and stopped in at the post office yesterday to get accurate shipping costs.  Which means.....the first two group listings should be up either today or tomorrow!

There are three more colour combos to come....a little more hot pink and some lovely lavender!  Stay tuned, I'll be sure to show you a peek of them all here!

Incase you were wondering, I will be offering single listings of these colour combos once I have all of the group listings up.  

I'm anxiously awaiting putting together the summer colour combos, oh they are so fun!  Look for them sometime next month!

It's absolutely gorgeous out today!  I'm hoping to get out for a run and to get the kids out on their bikes!

Cheers,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas